Cannot join game/client disconnect

• Just bought the PC version of this game and it's not letting me play. I can create a character and as soon as I try to create or join a game it says cannot join game at this time or it joins the game loads me up in act one showing everything but my character then says client has been disconnected from servers and freezes.. I've been messing with it for hours and even reinstalled everything and ive yet to be able to even take a single step or see my character in game. I can't get past the menus. Any fixes please I've tried everything I can think of.
  • Howdy Canibii,

Sorry to see you are running into issues after purchasing the game! >,< That is never fun but we will do our best to help you out here!

We would first want to check and ensure Diablo III is allowed to fully connect to our servers and isn't being blocked. I'd recommend to start with adding the game to your OS firewall and router ports following the steps Here.

Retest! If the issue continues I'd recommend ensuring you have covered all our steps around ensuring the game can keep a stable connection Here. Try steps 2- 6 and retest before moving to the advanced steps.

Thank you!