Issues with In-game content for RoS CE

• I am not getting the exclusive in game content or achievement for my purchase of RoS CE, any clue what the problem is or that I can do to fix it?!?! I got my in game pet for wow, but no SC decals or portraits..nothing.....wtf?
  • Hey Scios! Can you provide me a full list of the bonus digital items that you DO have and a full list of those you don't?

For reference, here's everything (digital) you should have received:

- 6 Malthael-inspired item appearances that can be used for transmogrification
      - Infernal Helm item appearance
      - 3 extra character slots
      - Spectral Hound
      - A Treasure Goblin pet for World of Warcraft
      - Crusader-themed portraits and Malthael-themed decals for StarCraft II

And, since you applied your game key before March 31, you should have also received:

- Wings of Valor

You'll also receive 3 Expert Card packs for Hearthstone.
  • Just as an FYI, here's a full walkthrough on how to claim your bonus digital items in Diablo III.

Transmogrification Plans, Spectral Hound, and Wings of Valor:

If you purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition or Collector's Edition, once you upgrade or add the game key, you'll receive an in-game mail on each of your heroes containing your Diablo III bonus items.

To claim this mail, log into a hero (i.e. select a quest and click "Resume Game" or "Start Game"). On the lower left-hand side of the screen, you'll see two icons: a chat icon and a mail icon. Click the mail icon to open up the "Messages" window. In this window, there will be a message with the following title: "RoS Collector's Edition: Three Helms, Seven Transmogs, Spectral Hound"

Click the title to open the message. Inside you'll find three separate items:
    Arma Haereticorum (three helm transmogrification plans)Liber Canis Morui (the Spectral Hound)Arma Mortis (seven Malthael-themed transmogrification plans)At the bottom of the message window, click "Claim" to transport these items to your hero's inventory. Note that you'll need to unlock the Mystic before you can learn the transmogrification plans.

For players who qualify for our preorder bonus, this is the same method by which the Wings of Valor will be delivered to your heroes. The title of that message will be "RoS Preorder: Wings of Valor," so keep an eye out for it!

Digital Transactions:

You should be able to acquire your bonus digital items as soon as your digital purchase has been processed. However, please keep in mind that digital transactions can take upwards of 72 hours to complete. It doesn't usually always take that long for a transaction to process, but it can.

If you upgraded over 72 hours ago, and are still not seeing the notification for your digital items, please try one or all of the following:

Create a new characterClose the game down, and restart the Battle.net Desktop AppReset your account password

If these steps do not do the trick for you, please reach out to our Customer Support staff via our Support Portal: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/

Thanks!
  • 03/25/2014 12:14 PMPosted by Exemplar
    I have 2 legendary books from the CE but I do not know if they're part of the 6 transmog items because I'm currently at work and didn't have time to check. I also do not have the infernal helm transmog.

Those two books contain the bonus transmogrification plans. Looks like you're all set! :)
  • 03/25/2014 12:45 PMPosted by Einz
    I have the regular version (Hardcopy) which I activated today, however my Wings of Valor haven't appeared. It seems I can play the game fine, but the preorder bonus is being properly unlocked.

Missing -

Wings of Valor - D3 RoS

Hearthstone card pack - Hearthstone

Im concerned that not only will I not get these items, but the other pre-order bonus for HoTS won't be available either.

Did you purchase digitally? If yes, it can take up to 72 hours for your purchase to completely process.
  • 03/25/2014 01:28 PMPosted by IMZINFIDEL
    where do you go to craft these items ?

To craft which items? Do you mean the transmogrification plans? You'll need to first unlock Myriam the Mystic in Act V. Once she's unlocked as an artisan, you can teach her the plans. :)
  • 03/25/2014 01:37 PMPosted by Zemini
    I want to display my Crusader marine icon!!

The bonus Crusader-themed portraits and Malthael-themed decals are only available in StarCraft II. Have you logged in recently? Are they not yet available for you?
  • 03/25/2014 01:37 PMPosted by Zemini
    I want to display my Crusader marine icon!!

The bonus Crusader-themed portraits and Malthael-themed decals are only available in StarCraft II. Have you logged in recently? Are they not yet available for you?
  • 03/25/2014 02:24 PMPosted by Alsaron
    I could claim the items via the in-game mail, no problems. Are we supposed to get a "FoS" achievement for Collector's Edition in RoS? I got the FoS in WoW (for buying and activating RoS CE and obtaining the treasure goblin pet) but I'm still not getting any in D3. Tried with my old paragon 100 and a new crusader, nothing works.

There's no Feat of Strength implemented right now, but we'll be adding one in our first big content patch (and it'll be awarded retroactively to anyone with a CE license on their account). Apologies for the confusion and the delay!
  • 03/25/2014 03:31 PMPosted by Ronald
    You forgot the Spectral Hound.

Indeed I did.