Game Crash.

• The game keep crash and close when i play it is very bad and happening very often if i run game in 64bit, So changed to 32bit but it still happening just not as often as before i got this id 23689259-6CF8-488A-95E1-6EFB64AAE786 from last crash.

Regards Didos
  • Hey there Didos!

Thanks for getting us that crash ID, I looked over it but it appears to be a pretty generic crash with nothing specific immediately popping out at us. Your drivers look good so I suspect the likely cause is either an issue with the game client or interference from a 3rd party program. That is easy enough to check:

Please disable the Windows 10 Game DVR via the XBoxlive app:
    1. From the start menu open the Xbox App.
    2. You will be asked to Sign in. Please do so, even if you have never used this app before. You may need to create a microsoft account if you do not already have one.
    3. On the options menu Click 'Game DVR'
    4. Switch off 'Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR''

Let's reset the in game user options:
    1. Click the blue bnet icon on the bnet app.
    2. Choose settings, then game settings.
    3. Click the reset in game user options button under the correct game listing.
    4. Confirm the changes and close the window.

Run the Repair Tool.

It looks like you have some Corsair software on your system. Likely an enhancement program for a peripheral. We have seen some reports of players with similar troubles that uninstalling the software solved their issue. Could you try temporarily uninstalling this software (your devices will still function) and testing the game?

Try running your system in selective startup mode.

If that does not solve the issue, I would like some additional information about your system and the programs running on it. Please carefully read the following as we only want certain bits of information here on the forums:

1.) Hit Windows+R on your keyboard together, which will bring up the Run dialog. Then type the following and hit enter: msinfo32
      2.) In the window that opens, click on the + sign next to Software Environments, then click on Running Tasks. Click on one item on the right side, click on Edit, and then Select All (Or hit Ctrl-A). Click on Edit, and the Copy (Or hit Ctrl-C)
      3.) Paste that into a reply.
      4.) Go back to MSInfo and click Services, click any item on the right, click on Edit, and then Select All (Or hit Ctrl-A). Click on Edit, and then Copy (Or hit Ctrl-C)
      5.) Post that back as another reply.

When posting the reports, please highlight them and click the code button to encase them in code blocks. This will make them easier to analyze. :)