Invisible cursor after patch 2.4.3

• My cursor is invisible in game after today's patch. I can see text highlighted when moving the mouse. I was able to enter the options menu, and changed to the large cursor, but that too is invisible. I had been playing without issues immediately before the patch, was prompted to download the new game, and thereafter the cursor disappeared in game.
    The cursor is normal in Windows 10, including interaction with the Battle.net loader. I can alt-tab out of game and the cursor works. Rebooting my computer did not help.
    My current mouse is a simple USB Dell mouse with only two buttons and a wheel. I moved it to a different USB port to no avail. I switched to a wireless Logitech M705, and the cursor remains invisible in game.
    I will be unable to play Friday in Season 9 unless I can fix this issue. Please suggest how to proceed.
  • For those of you having this issue, would you please post your DxDiag information?

You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Press Windows Key + R.
    Type DxDiag and press Enter.
    In the DxDiag window, at the bottom, click Save All Information.
    Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save. (note where it's been saved so you can find it)

Locate the Dxdiag.txt file just created and open it to copy and paste ALL of it's contents into your reply.