Game won't update

• I just spent 3 hours+ trying to fix this so I may come off a bit aggro. Deleting and reinstalling the launcher somehow caused my C:\ to get corrupted causing the launcher to stop working completely. I got it repaired and now it's back to this problem.

Problem:
    The launcher gets stuck at updating patch with 750mb left at 0B/s. After 5 minutes it says my internet is problematic but it is actually fine. Other games could be updated fine (HOTS) and open normally. Only this bloody patch.

And it also seems to be sucking my entire computer's resources when it is trying to update while stuck as my computer would become extremely slow unless i pause the update.

Would like to hear any advice, dont mind reinstalling provided it doesn't get stuck at downloading the game.
  • Hey RenoKreuz,

Sorry to hear there has been any issue with getting Diablo III updated. I do have some steps for you to try that may help get it updated. If it still is not updating, please let us know. Let us know what specifically you saw that showed the C drive as corrupted and what you did to repair it. Also please post a DxDiag.

• Please run the Battle.net with the Run as Administrator option.

• Delete these Battle.net files here and here.

• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.

DxDiag:
      1) Press Windows Key + R.
      2) Type DxDiag and press Enter.
      3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
      4)Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
      5) Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.
  • I am sorry for the delay in a response. Hopefully the selective startup did help. If not the I would like you to run a Scan Disk. When I have seen corruptions before a bunch of times it has to do with an issue with the sector on the hard driver where the Battle.net App or the game is saved. Also to be on the safe side I recommend running a Windows System File Checker.