Hello. I'm having quite an odd problem with Diablo 3. Everytime I attempt to change the game setting via the title screen where your hero is, the game locks up and just shows the Mac loading icon. Everything else in the game works besides that. I really need an answer to this problem because as most of you know, without the game settings I can't change anything in game (difficulty, area, etc...). Thank you in advance.
# 1 Dec 19, 2016
# 2 Dec 19, 2016Hey BadWolf,
I am sorry hear there is any issues with Diablo III. I have some things I would like you to try to help get the Diablo III working properly.
• Run the Diablo III repair tool.
• To be on the safe side make sure operating system and the drivers in the computer are up to date.
• Reset In-Game Options.
- 1) Select the game in the Battle.net Desktop App and click Options .
2) Click Game Settings.
3) Click on Reset In-Game Options.
4) Click Done and launch the game normally.