Just bought D3 but can't play any gameplay!

• Hi!
    I just bough D3 for my Mac and it loaded till it was " Playable" (took about 2 1/2 hours) I am able to get on D3 and make a character. But when I try to just play the story it will go to a loading screen then crash. My battle.net app pops up and then shows that D3 is "Initializing" and I am unable to it the " Play" button again.

Please help!
  • Hey deathbykt,

I am sorry to see there has been any issues with Diablo III. Let's see what we can do to get it working and you playing. Even though it shows Playable there will still be some information it needs to install. If it still shows Playable, please let it finish downloading before trying to play again. If Diablo III does still crash, please try the steps below.

Make sure the Mac does meet the minimum requirements to run Diablo III.

• Run the Diablo III repair tool.

• To be on the safe side make sure operating system and the drivers in the computer are up to date.

• It is possible another program could be interfering with Hearthstone. To see if this is the case please run your computer with login items disabled. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/200483

• Let's set the Battle.net App to close when a game is running.
      1) On the Battle.net App click on the big Battle.net icon in the upper left corner.
      2) Then click on Settings from the dropdown menu that opens up.
      3) In the General preference tab, under the When I launch a game field, select Exit battle.net completely.
      4) Click on done and launch Hearthstone