SEASON 8 JOURNEY : "CONQUEST BUGGED"

• Anyone have any ideas when they are going to fix this. The Conquests dont tick off in the seasonal journey anymore upon completion and therefore people cant get past the Destroyer Section
  • Thanks for the reports everyone! We appreciate the helpful details you're sharing on how this is occurring for you. We're investigating and will let you know once we have more info.
  • As a quick update, we've identified the issue that's causing this and are working on it.

As of right now, players who have not gotten credit for the "Easy" objective in their Season Journey should be able to do so without any issues.

For those of you who have already completed the objective, we'll be releasing a fix to correct this, although we don't currently have an ETA just yet. Will share more as soon as we have it.
  • 10/25/2016 03:44 AMPosted by Ditze
    Same here for me, finished 2 conquests now and not a single one counts torwards "Easy" for my season journey.

Please fix this...,Same here for me, finished 2 conquests now and not a single one counts torwards "Easy" for my season journey.

Finished Curses! yesterday and completed Divinity about an hour ago. Both won't count.

Please fix this...

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my post.

If you did a second Conquest after yesterday's fix, but did the first one before the fix, you should get credit for "All I Do Is Win" (for completing two Conquests) but not "Easy" (for completing one Conquest). We're working on a separate fix to retroactively mark the latter objective as complete.

Hope that helps, and please let us know if that's not the case. Meanwhile, we'll continue to keep everyone updated here.
  • Quick update: The fix for this is going out now, although it may take a while for it to take effect for everyone. Keep an eye out and let us know in a bit if it works (or alternately, if you continue to have issues).

Thanks everyone for your patience!