8/26 - Connection Issues

• Hey all,

We're aware of the connection issues currently affecting Diablo III and Hearthstone. As updates become available, more information will be posted here. We hope to have services restored shortly. Thanks for your patience!
  • As some of you may have noticed, Battle.net is working to process a ton of logins right now. It is moving through the queue, though. Diablo III should now be up again and I'm seeing players loading in. Hang tight - we're still working on things, but things are looking up.
  • 08/26/2014 07:33 PMPosted by Lonephantom
    Well, well. A post from the developers. I guess you guys ARE listening. Good show. :)

Not a developer, just Customer Support. :) I'm looking at game services and it looks like Battle.net connections dropped again. I'm keeping in touch with those working on the issue, and passing along the feedback. Thanks for the updates, everyone. As soon as I have more to share, I'll be back with info.
  • Post cap extended.
  • So, looking at Battle.net it looks like our authentication servers are processing logins again and logins are queuing up while they're processed. We're keeping an eye on things for now, but try logging into Battle.net if you haven't already.

Some D3 Players are already through and in-game, as well. We'll continue to monitor services. Sorry for any queue times, but it's a step in the right direction and they should clear out fairly quickly!
  • For everyone stuck on Authenticating Credentials, keep it open at that screen. Cancelling and logging back in places you at the end of the queue. Personally for testing, it took me about 8 minutes. As soon as the initial influx of players trying to log in is processed, things will smooth out.

For players who are having trouble logging into the Battle.net App at all, try the troubleshooting steps here first. If that is still unsuccessful, create a post on the Battle.net App Tech Support Forums for assistance - the service is holding steady, so at this point it's likely unrelated to the issues initially reported here.
  • It looks like the initial issue has since been resolved, and the majority of players are able to successfully log into both Battle.net and Diablo III. If you continue to experience issues, please create a post with the error message and what troubleshooting steps you may have tried so far. Thanks!