[NEW INFOS] 2.1 preparations

• hi guys. i just watched the theorycraft stream on twitch and travis day squiezed out some nice infos.

the first and most important one was:

save up ur good rings and amulets that have a socket, legendary gems are coming for them.

the 2nd: they plan on revamping the hellfirequest, both reward and overall experience (hard to farm/crap rolls at the end)

he also mentioned a crazy idea that the hellfire ring will proc a 5th passive for a period of time, but that was just an idea if i remember correctly.

well thats all. he said lots of stuff that we already know. they wanna bring up all class sets to the lvl of WD. so every class can smash trough t6 when they have their 6 piece set + rorg + support items for the build wich the set is focusing on.

oh and one more thing.

brandy camel said she was working on a blog, and that blog is just around the corner. i guess we will see tons of info in the coming week, maybe even a ptr
  • 06/12/2014 04:56 PMPosted by karajobob
    brandy camel said she was working on a blog, and that blog is just around the corner. i guess we will see tons of info in the coming week, maybe even a ptr

We're almost there. :) Glad you tuned in and enjoyed the stream! Part of why you haven't seen me much on the forums is a heckuva lot of research and writing, and 2.1 has certainly been one of those topics.

I'll toss up a summary blog for today's stream soon, but in the mean time, you can rewatch the broadcast at your leisure on our Twitch channel here. Don't forget to follow us for future broadcasts!