Play through difficulty?

• Hello all, I am playing through the Hell play through of Diablo, level 53 Wizard. I was playing on Master 1 but it was taking awhile because enemies take a beating. Would it be better to just run through on normal till I level cap at 60? Oddly I wasn't seeing much loot in Master 1. Now it seems to be doing much more on normal. Eh, either way I'm enjoying myself.
  • I think it's just fine to play on lower difficulties unless you're just absolutely crushing them. Most players gauge what difficulty to play on by how fast they kill the monsters. The higher the difficulty the better chance that any given drop is higher quality, but killing more monsters will simply yield more items.

05/30/2014 02:10 PMPosted by OldManLight
    but this page in the guide says this with regard to difficulty, which is right?
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/guide/gameplay/game-difficulty#console

Console Difficulty Levels

Easy: +0% Gold Find, +0% Magic Find, +0% Experience
    Normal: +20% Gold Find, +20% Magic Find, +40% Experience
    Hard: +40% Gold Find, +40% Magic Find, +80% Experience
    Master I: +60% Gold Find, +60% Magic Find, +120% Experience
    Master II: +70% Gold Find, +70% Magic Find, +140% Experience
    Master III: +80% Gold Find, +80% Magic Find, +160% Experience
    Master IV: +90% Gold Find, +90% Magic Find, +180% Experience
    Master V: +100% Gold Find, +100% Magic Find, +200% Experience

The Game Guide is currently displaying incorrect data on this subject. I double checked with our folks in QA, and Easy - Hard currently offer no adjustments to Gold Find, Magic Find, or Experience. Good find, and thanks for bringing it up!