Gambling Strategies with Kadala

• Hey was also just wondering is there a "better and more effective" way to gamble with Kadala?

I've spent a little over 15k shards looking for a cindercoat on my wizard (the one in my profile my crusader got from another player who didn't need it) and haven't had any luck yet.

I wanted to know how people are gambling with their shards. Do you guys typically spend your shards on one particular slot (i.e. chest piece, gloves etc) or have you had more success when using the shards on various slot items? I'm having no luck getting any Akkhan pieces for my crusader either and wanted to see how people have obtained set items from her.

Any feedback is appreciated.
  • Every time you receive an item from Kadala it's randomly generated regardless of previous items you've collected from her. This means that if you'd like a particular item then it's best to simply keep purchasing that item type.

Having said that, though, there is a certain appeal to spending a lot of Blood Shards at once. Despite the fact that buying a lot of them at once doesn't really influence your chances.