@Lylirra hows your WD coming along? :P

• In case your lurking in the kooky WD forums, how's your WD coming along?

Still having fun?

You still shouting out..."PARAHNAS!!!"? :P

What build are you enjoying atm?
  • Trying a Spirit-based build at the moment with no generators. My gear doesn't really support the build to be super efficient, and I don't play it super efficiently either (I overspam Spirit Barrage like a champ), but I enjoy the change of pace/skill rhythm a ton. And it lets me spam PIRRRAAANNNHHAADDOOO more. :P I flip between that build and a more standard Zombie Dog/Gargantuan pet build that focuses on physical spells (which my gear actually supports) depending on who I'm playing with/what difficulty I'm on. Currently hunting down two more pieces of Zunimassa's and, if I'm lucky enough, a Carnevil (because: fetishes). I don't have the best RNG luck, but we'll see! I'm certainly in no rush, and there's tons of other skill comps I can play around with between now and then.

What about chu', mang? Anything cool/fun/interesting you've been playing with recently?
  • 04/21/2014 05:25 AMPosted by darkvoid
    I like my bears and pet builds better.

I hear ya! My "safe place" build (the one I always finding myself coming back to) is Rain of Toads, Zombie Bears, Devouring Swarm or Cloud of Insects, Piranhado, Leeching Beasts, and Big Stinker, with Jungle Fortitude, Zombie Handler, Midnight Feast, and Vision Quest. Keeps my Mana regen up to spam Zombie Bears, keeps my Life regen pretty stable even when I'm being a little LEERROOYYY, and of course...Piranhas (which pairs nicely with the Ess of Johan I refuse to get rid of and sets up Zombie Bear spam perfectly). It's visually satisfying and great for when I don't want to constantly think about how I'm nuking all the things. It's not super sexy or avant garde, but it's a good, comfortable build for me. I run through T3 right now with it with ease, and it fairs pretty well in T4 too, particularly in multiplayer.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#WfhlYT!adRU!bcZbcY

04/20/2014 11:13 PMPosted by Malice
    Anyway, whatever floats your boat. :)

I think that's a good motto for everyone. If you have fun running with max efficiency builds, go for it! If you have fun running with quirky builds that capitalize on visual aesthetics, go for it! If you have fun running with builds that don't make sense at all and function only by the grace of Anu, go for it! Max efficiency may = max fun for you, and that's cool. It's just important to remember that max efficiency may not = max fun for other players. And that's totally okay, too!

04/21/2014 07:24 AMPosted by REAPER666
    These set pieces elude me atm, can you do something about that? haha :P

I've only got two pieces of Zunimassa's at the moment, and my WD is the only character with a post-2.0.1 set piece right now. I don't know if I'm that much of a good luck charm. :P

(Happy to pass along the rest of your feedback, though!)