Signs of mental illness?

• I HATE Hondas. They are the worst car manufacturer of all time. That's why i bought a Honda and will continue to buy Hondas. I write them every single day to make sure they know how much i hate their product.

I HATE Papa Johns pizza. They are the worst pizza company of all time. That's why i eat Papa Johns for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I write them every single day to make sure they know how much i hate their product.

I HATE Coke. They are the worst company in the world and they make the worst drink of all time. That's why i drink coke with every meal. I write them every single day to make sure they know how much i hate their product.

I HATE Blizzard games. They are the worst game company of all time. That's why i continue to play their games. I post on their forums every single day to make sure they know how much i hate their product.

I HATE Walmart. They are the worst retail store of all time. That's why i do all my shopping at Walmart. I write them every single day to make sure they know how much i hate their products.
  • Thanks for the discourse, folks! Locking this one up, though. :)