Pools of Reflection / Nephalem Valor

• I love the new pools of reflection and NV, but as of the last patch there are a few things I noticed.

One is that I cannot see any effect from PoR. There is nothing reflected on screen (no buff icon), and nothing in the character sheet that I've been able to find.

For NV - I really like this idea, but health globes barely extend the effect at all, the duration they increase needs to go up. Right now I'd say its like 15%, should be maybe 25%-30%.
  • 02/09/2014 11:37 AMPosted by Morlar
    Thanks for the tip! Did not know that - maybe I missed it in patch docs or something.

The UI update to Pools of Reflection was not mentioned in a patch note, but it was recently implemented in this last beta patch. You can find it by hovering your mouse over your experience bar when you have a Pool of Reflection bonus active. It includes the amount of experience bonus (25%), the remaining bonus pool of experience, and a note indicating that you'll lose this bonus if you die. There's also an orange diamond to give you a quick idea of how much bonus pool you have remaining without hovering your mouse over the experience bar.