Crusader

• Hi there..

I wanted to share my thoughts on the Crusader.

I've got the impression, that the Crusader is too powerful. Of course I'm just around Level 12 so perhaps later on it will be more balanced.. I haven't used any items from my Level 60 char nor did I buy anything much, yet I still can get very easily through hard mode (so far). I could even keep standing in front of the Skeleton King - he does damage, but it heals very quickly, so even if he gets 1/3 of my HP, it's healed within the following second or two.

What's also a bit unclear, is, which skill to use. They all do large damage, but some are different from others - it'd be nice to have some tooltip stating something, that would help decide on the skill. Same goes for Paragon-skills. I'd appreciate a bit more of a description to understand better what skill to pick.

Nevertheless: it's really nice. I can't exactly remember the Paladin from D2 anymore, but I feel it plays somewhat similar (to some extent).
  • 15/12/2013 14:24Posted by divStar
    I've got the impression, that the Crusader is too powerful. Of course I'm just around Level 12 so perhaps later on it will be more balanced.. I haven't used any items from my Level 60 char nor did I buy anything much, yet I still can get very easily through hard mode (so far). I could even keep standing in front of the Skeleton King - he does damage, but it heals very quickly, so even if he gets 1/3 of my HP, it's healed within the following second or two.

I am curious to know more about how you ended up with this impression, so would it be possible for you to post a little more about the Crusader builds or skills in particular that you find too powerful?

I ask because I have seen mixed feedback on the Crusader class, some saying the class feels underwhelming and others saying it feels too strong, so I am keen on learning more about the reason why people think the class is too strong/weak :-)