Stash SPACE again.... Do you really not care?...

• I see posts here and there and they get forgotten very quickly. Do people really don't care about stash space anymore and am I the only one that sees the as a fundamental problem in the game?

Here are my current 3 stash tabs:

http://puu.sh/6JSWd.jpg - Legendary items
    http://puu.sh/6JSXY.jpg - More Legendary items
    http://puu.sh/6JSYF.jpg - Gems and crafting materials

Now, before you start attacking me about how I need to only keep the ones I use, keep in mind that these are a very few of the legendary/set item pool.
    As you can see I don't have duplicates, except 2 set items and I've pretty much kept the best items I've found of each one. I'm trying to put together an Oxen Set, which I have 2 items from, but lacking the other 4, IK set I got only 2, there is also Earthquake Set, BT Set and bunch of useful legendary items I could be using on a Barbarian.
    If you say I need to salvage what I'm not using, I can just laugh at you - I play HC and death is lurking around the corner, I need to keep up some backup gear and some gear for fun builds, whenever I want to try them and get the pieces together. Items just don't drop enough, so I can say, I'll salvage this Oxen Helm and I'll just wait for a better one to drop.

It becomes even better now... this is just item pool for Barbarian, which I mostly play on beta. There is also Wizard and DH that I like to play, but since drop rates are bad and space is very limited it's not worth trying to hunt those and see what can be done, there are enough players to test both DH and Wizard.
    Let's explore the possibility that on live I would play more often other classes than Barbarian, where am I suppose to store those items that have their Inteligence and Dexterity versions?

Am I suppose to have 6 classes and and 6 mules for them and spend stupid amount of time going through mules trying to find where I put one specific item that I need?
    If the answer is Yes from Blizzard, then I'm sure I'm not the only one disappointed in this system.
    In my entire beta experience I've seen certain items only once and there are still quite a large pool that I've never seen.

Then we come to the 3rd tab, which I keep only crafting materials and gems, also keep in mind that I have stopped hunting crafting mats and there are at least 4-5 that I have no supply of.

Now we come to mules - I got 3 of them, 2 with white items, more rare ones like shields and 1 with rare backup items for just in case I die and need to re-roll.

So to sum it up:

1. We don't have trading
    2. We don't have Completed Tab in AH to store items
    3. We have larger pool of legendary items
    4. We have new class and new class items
    5. We have large pool of new crafting materials
    6. We are required to collect white items

And in return we get the same old stash space without the Completed tab, where you were able to store large amount of gems and items.

Why are the developers quiet and why the community ignoring this issue. I hate when I need to find an item from a mule - switch character, make a new game, opps not this one, exit game, switch character, make new game, get item eventually, exit game, switch character, make new game.

We need more stash tab and better mule browsing system and both of these have been already suggested.

There was an interesting idea from a player I just chatted with about this - crafting materials are stored with the Blacksmith and Gems are stored with Jeweler, this way you get a bit more space and things stay organized.

What do you guys think? Let's bring this issue to the Developers, Josh and Travis Day, drops aren't the only immediate problem. We're very close to release and I'd hate to see only 3 tabs when game launches.
  • There have been a few changes we've made to alleviate stash overflow, the biggest of which has been condensing down crafting materials into two tiers and increasing the stacks of many other commonly hoarded items. Where there was once ten different materials for 1-60 crafting (not counting Pages and Tomes), now there's only five. Gem and Material stack sizes have been increased fairly drastically as well, stacking up to 1000, and Pages and Tomes have been removed from the game.

However, we do see a need with many of the additional crafting materials and items added in Reaper of Souls to add an additional Stash tab. In the next Beta patch, a new Stash tab will be available for purchase for players in the Beta. This tab will unlock in a very similar manner as previous tabs, and require purchasing the initial tab and additional 14 slot expansions over time. When the time comes for the expansion launch, this Stash tab will require the Reaper of Souls expansion to access.
  • 02/04/2014 08:29 PMPosted by silentkiller
    1 extra stash tab is a nice small addition and it's very welcome, but now I'm going to approach the mouth of the lion with and ask for 2 more and hoping to not get bitten :)

NOM NOM NOM.