[Bug] Horadric Hamburger level requirement changed

• Was testing Whimsyshire on the PTR, love some of the new named Elites, and finally got The Horadric Hamburger to drop.

My issue/bug is that the Hamburger no longer rolls a level requirement of level 30. This is what made the item so special. I haven't found the Spectrum sword yet to see if that also now rolls level 60 instead of level 30.

http://i.imgur.com/dLTmyc7.png

Please look at this and fix it!
  • This item was something out of an anomalous outlier in original Diablo III, in that the item always required level 30, but could drop in Inferno with level 60 stats and affixes. With the changes to loot coming in 2.0.1, any new items that drop will automatically scale to the level of the character you are playing when it drops.

So, any new Horadric Hamburgers that drop after patch 2.0.1 (or on the current 2.0.1 PTR) will also have a required level that matches the level of the character that had the item drop. This is intended.

While this might steal the thunder of certain unique outliers such as Spectrum and the Horadric Hamburger, it makes it so that there is a much larger variety of possible legendary items at different level ranges, overall.

Thanks for the report in any case, and I hope this clarification clears up any confusion about this.