PTR new patch notes wrong?

• So the new patch notes say that on the PTR we get torment now.

However also says we get set item changes

•Immortal King’s Legend •2-piece Set Bonus: •+100 All Resistance•+10 Max Fury•3-piece Set Bonus: •+289 Life per Fury Spent•+2 passive Fury regeneration•4-piece Set Bonus: •Call of the Ancients last until they die

I have the full 5 set items for this, and don't get any of the bonus's or even the bul kathos ones. Am I missing something?

Ok never mind, Just found out that those new stats are for the new pieces you can find, so basically Blizzard screwed everyone that had the old set. Nicely don't there blizzard.
  • 01/16/2014 07:11 PMPosted by ATSMABBO
    So the new patch notes say that on the PTR we get torment now.

If you're unable to access Torment, you may be subject to an existing bug. It's been hotfixed now, but there's some finagling involved to trigger the update. Lylirra has more info on that here.

01/16/2014 07:11 PMPosted by ATSMABBO
    However also says we get set item changes

As has already been said, these changes are for new items as they are acquired. We don't generally like making changes to the gear you already have equipped, as it doesn't feel very good to log in and not recognize your items. Of course, I can understand being a little upset in not receiving a perceived buff when it becomes available, but we also don't want to be inconsistent in that patching philosophy.

It does, however, give you something new to look for while you're slaughtering demons with your already-awesome gear. ;)