Invalid Installation Option

• I have been trying to install the D3 Beta on my Mac for several days now without success. After initially getting the stalled Updating Setup files problem (resolved by fixing permissions), I now get to the stage where the Launcher asks for an install directory. It doesn't matter what I choose here, I always get the Invalid Installation Option error message and cannot progress any further.

Additional information: when I get to this point, the license agreement is also on the screen. Above that it shows the default installation path (which is completely blank) and also shows how much the remaining download is (which shows as 0.00GB).

Any help with getting this issue resolved would be greatly appreciated - many searches and forum threads haven't helped so far.

From looking at the forums, there are obviously many issues with the downloader/launcher for this game. I will be exceedingly disappointed if these aren't resolved by the Live launch date.
  • Let us know if this helps. We can troubleshoot further if needed.

I'm not big on boasting, but you might have to take a victory lap.
  • We've recently created a support article for Mac D3 installs. See if any of these steps help in troubleshooting: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/5100051

I'm not big on boasting, but you might have to take a victory lap.