Sound Options.

• on the beta i got the other day, i noticed all my sound went through my comps built in speaker. when i go to options to route sound through to my speaker set up, i find that there is no option to do so. i have the option to increase sound quality, but thats it.

sound needs an option set up like starcraft 2 and WoW. otherwise ill be hearing all that kickass sound through a crappy built in speaker.
  • Thanks for the feedback about this. I'll poke one of the guys on the team and investigate.

I'm not big on boasting, but you might have to take a victory lap.
  • Can y'all post your full system specs? We're unable to re-create the no sound issue reported, and would like more information about your set-up, so we can try to match it as close as possible. The feedback about the sound option itself has been sent to the appropriate teams for review.

Obtaining System Information
      1. Hold the 'Option' Key and choose System Profiler/Information from the Apple Menu.

2. Copy the information from the following sections:
    • Hardware (remove the Serial Number line)
    • Graphics/Displays
    • Software (remove the Computer Name and User Name lines)

• 04/18/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Kashnis
    Cannot Reproduce? all sound always goes through the speaker on my mac pro at all times, I do not have an option to change the output device inside of the game, period. If you know where the output device selector is, by all means let me know.

Should of clarified. This is for the reported listed in post #7. The sound options itself is not present in Mac or Windows clients. This feedback has been sent up for this sound option.