1.0.7 Known Issues List - Updated 1/15/13Source
#1 - 2013/01/15 08:27:00 PMHello everyone, and welcome to PTR Patch 1.0.7! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 1.0.7 patch (patch notes are available here). Please do not report bugs that you see on this list as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list.
As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 1.0.7 patch. What it is listing are issues that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance. In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some rare cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy the Diablo III!!!
- It is possible to not be able to receive the “Bashanishu” achievement if you hit Bashiok using a Basic Attack (not a skill).
- The Demon Hunter achievement "Bleed, You Filth!" is not granted the first time you complete the criteria.
- The Demon Hunter achievement "Death Trap" is not granted the first time you complete the criteria.
- The “Haunted” achievement criteria will not be met when the mob is killed by an ally or pet without the player tagging it.
- The "Self Sufficient" achievement is not awarded the first time you kill the boss and meet the achievement.
- Subjugators do not count towards the achievements "We Are Champions" and "Champion's Collection".
- Rare Colossal Golgor monsters will not give credit for the "Rare Kill" achievement when killed.
- There is no tooltip that explains the dynamic sort filter.
- Attempting to use Character Copy on the PTR after a successful Character Copy results in Error 395015.
- Followers can become hostile to non-host players.
- Demon Hunter - Companion: The cleave attack target areas from Wolf and Spider companions are not tall enough to hit monsters above them.
- Witch Doctor - Hex: Hexed targets are not displaying damage numbers above their heads.
- Wizard - Archon: There are several actions triggering Archon to be cast while assigned to the left mouse button that did not do so before patch 1.0.5.
- Wizard - Critical Mass: Critical Mass is not affecting Teleport or Slow Time when Archon is activated.
- MinMaxDam Affix is calculating the damage bonus on weapon incorrectly.
- The Murlocket no longer drops in game.
- The new Account Bound crafted items from the Jeweler and the Blacksmith do not follow the same order as the Hellfire Rings.
- The Reflects Damage affix can reflect more than 10% of a target's max health back to an attacker.
- The Skeleton King and The King of the Dead can use the whirlwind attack without playing the animation.
- Act 1 - Slaughtered Calf Inn: Nek the Brawler can be killed by the zombies inside The Slaughtered Calf Inn.
- Act 4 - The Pinnacle of Heaven: There can be two Tyraels in the cutscene on "Prime Evil : Climb to the Pinnacle of Heaven in the Silver Spire" during a multiplayer game.
- Attempting to edit more than 27 Key Bindings will cause changes to Key Bindings, Gameplay, and Social settings to not be changed.