Take your time or rush through?

• Will you be taking your time with the first playthrough or rushing to level and finish a first playthrough?

I will be exploring every corner of the map, killing every monster, and looting every little bit of loot, as fast as possible ;)
  • I really hope most of you do choose to explore the environments, dungeons, and chances for rare encounters, as well as listen to the tales told around you by the inhabitants of Sanctuary. A lot of players will naturally have this desire anyway, which is good. If you pass up an unexplored wing of a dungeon because you found in there what you needed for a quest already, you get the feeling while playing that something of consequence could still be in the dungeon. The game's been designed to make exploration feel important to the story, fun, and rewarding. ;)

Will you be taking your time with the first playthrough or rushing to level and finish a first playthrough?

I will be exploring every corner of the map, killing every monster, and looting every little bit of loot, as fast as possible ;)