What do you think Malthael’s plans are?

• With the recent release of the Reaper of Souls Friends and Family Beta, we’ve seen a lot of discussion focused on gameplay systems, class balance, item balance, difficulty tuning, and more. In the wake of those more technical conversations, there've also been a number of story-related inquiries raised concerning the Malthael and his return to Sanctuary.

So, for our latest “Question from Sanctuary” (our new name for this particular blog series), we want to know: What do you think Malthael’s plans are for the Black Soulstone?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or head on over to our latest blog and join in the discussion there: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11872191/
  • "Nothing good".

In all honesty, I don't know - but I'm very anxious to find out.
  • 12/05/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Varicose
    He plans to unleash an army of death corgis imbued with the essence of the Prime Evils. They'll just be too cute to kill. Secretly, each one plans to bring a beta key to every boy and girl for the holidays. Only if they've been good though.

As Pahanda said though, I'm very anxious to find out as well.
    ....the thought of an army of death corgis is indeed a terrifying concept, but at least they'd bring good tidings?