Anyone know of some good Military Sci-fi

• I have been on a kick of reading military sci-fi for the last year or so and I have read a lot of the big series, so I was wondering if anyone could suggest some good ones to read. Don't be afraid to mention one of the big series as I might have missed it!
    I have read all of the Bolo series, David Drakes Hammer's Slammers, the Starfire series, Confederation of Valor, Aldenata universe (Posleen war), Stellar Marine series (Heritage, Legacy and Inheritage trilogies), I am currently reading the Tour of the Merrimack series, Dahak series, Empire of Man, Lost Fleet, The Vorkosigan Saga (I'm reading Cryoburn right now), the Old Mans War and a bunch of others that I can't think of right off the top of my head.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated!
  • 06/11/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Kuurth
    I have been on a kick of reading military sci-fi for the last year or so and I have read a lot of the big series, so I was wondering if anyone could suggest some good ones to read. Don't be afraid to mention one of the big series as I might have missed it!
    I have read all of the Bolo series, David Drakes Hammer's Slammers, the Starfire series, Confederation of Valor, Aldenata universe (Posleen war), Stellar Marine series (Heritage, Legacy and Inheritage trilogies), I am currently reading the Tour of the Merrimack series, Dahak series, Empire of Man, Lost Fleet, The Vorkosigan Saga (I'm reading Cryoburn right now), the Old Mans War and a bunch of others that I can't think of right off the top of my head.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated!
    I was about to recommend the Bolo series, but I see you've already mentioned it!

I'll be taking down some of your own suggestions as reading material as well. ;) Which have been some of your favorites?