ROS Beta - Bugs and Opinions

• I see a ton of topics, but not one where you can actually name the bugs, overpowered skills or underpowered ones, class opinions in the new expansion, trading system etc.

I propose this topic to be like an agenda and record everything you think about RoS (the ones that got into beta testing). I have so many questions... Those streamers just play and don't show us the mechanics, spells etc.

Maybe a blue poster will intervene in the topic too, sheding even more light on some of our questions and bug reports.

I'll start with an OP skill that the Crusader has now. Heaven's Fury is highly imbalanced, one shotting elites even in Torment II.

2. When starting the bounty to kill Diablo, the game just crashes.

These I noticed in 15 mins of watching a streamer that was very happy just to play than to point out bugs.

Also I don't know if it's intended or not but to reach ~1kk dps in 14 hours of gameplay it's just wrong...

The paragon scale should be checked again. Some of the players that now have 10 para 100 will have a huuuuuge advantage in front of casual players if they are already paragon 350-400 at RoS launch. I'm not complaining because I don't have characters, but I don't think it's fair to be such an enormous difference between players from the beginning given the fact that now it's easier than ever to reach para 100.
  • 21/11/2013 11:15Posted by malacay
    Maybe a blue poster will intervene in the topic too, sheding even more light on some of our questions and bug reports.

We might not be able to answer all your questions or address all your bug reports for various reasons, but we can certainly pass them on :-)

Feel free to keep posting your questions and such, and we will answer what we can.