Why should *you* get a Beta?

• Getting sick of those troll posters here so might make another troll post aswel.

Why should you get the Beta, why are you winging so much, and why so much trollers around here, getting you a Beta will mean you will just get a sneak peak and call it a fevor for Blizzard becouse you are helping them out with some glitches and scraches. Ah sorry what a Blue poster on US forums said, there is no need that we help them becouse they have lots of there own to run the game and search for bugs. So it is only a fevor for you and a run test for the servers. So why should you get nominated.

I just want the game now and not l8ter *You fool Beta means test, you're gameplay will be deleted ^^
    I just want to get the feeling of it *You are foolish again, and what will happen when you're narcotic (D3) will be taken of you when the Beta ends and you will need to wait for the release few more days, weeks, months, years!
    I would check all the glitches and bugs and report them *You fool go look for a job!
    I just quite this topic its too much for me *Good choice!

1,2,3,or 4 ^^ I don't know myself
  • 05/09/2011 02:37Posted by Quite
    Getting sick of those troll posters here so might make another troll post aswel.

Please don't.
    /lock