Worried about this problem on release day.

• Hi i did the download, But when i click diablo 3 setup it says "launching blizzard launcher" then loads nothing is it suppost to do this until the 15th or should i be having another screen pop up thanks.
  • Kerish,

The downloader will create a directory with the name "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer" where you specified it to be downloaded. So if you told it to go to your Program Files folder, it would have created that folder there and it would contain the files. They would not be placed directly into the Program Files folder.

Are you able to find the "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer" folder? If so, look inside and see if it has any files with a .part extension.

If you need help and are using a Mac, I'd suggest using our Mac Tech Support forum instead.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3462866/

You can pretty much ignore it usually, it's just for informational purposes. If your download is progressing extremely slowly, you'd then want to check a few things but otherwise, ignore it. Mines on too when I download here at work, of course, we are behind a firewall though.