5770 Not supported

• I'm trying to run the beta and i have a HD 5770, the tech specs tell me its "Supported - High Performance". However i get diblo on start up saying "We have detected that your video card is not supported by Diablo III Beta" (I'm running windows 7 SP1). I thought it maybe the driver as another post said but when I checked the drivers and the program said they are up-to-date. Any help would be great.

Also anyone running a 5770 with diablo working, could you post your driver version number, so i can double check that mine is up-to-date.
  • Geotek,

Firstly, you're re-opening a post from almost 2 months ago. Secondly, the Beta has ended so there's no longer any way to troubleshoot the issue with you. Windows 7 and an ATI HD 5770 will run the game just fine. About all I can recommend at this point is if your brother has any issues with the game when he installs the retail client, should he get it, he would need to contact us then and we'll see what we can do to help.

Since posting last, I've been notified that the current Catalyst 12.4 release drivers aren't going to be supported for use in Diablo III. Either revert to an earlier release or maybe the 12.5 release Ren is talking about will work. I've not seen them yet so I can't say.